Thursday, June 15, 2006

I would like to take this opportunity for myself, to introduce, myself. I'm a mid-twenties guy that was born and raised in sunny Phoenix, Arizona. At a tender age, my father took me to my first Phoenix Suns game. I don't really remember the moment that I fell in love with the game really but I kind of always remember feeling that way. There was something so amazing about these giant men that could run and leap like they were something straight out of a comic book. I soaked up any information on the game I could whether it was from a book, a telecaster, my father or simply playing myself. It's hard to believe that a game with such a simple concept as putting a ball in a bucket can be so complex. It's really a life long process to fully understand why and how players and teams as a whole do the things they do. Over the course of this blog I will discuss all aspects of the game from the draft to x's and o's to sneakers. Anyone who is really into the game understands that basketball is more than just a game, it is a way of life. Hopefully you enjoy the ride and discuss this game with me, this beautiful game...

No comments: