Friday, June 01, 2007

The King of Television



While I may not agree with a lot of what the NBA is doing currently, it is hard for me to not support a league that displays my favorite sport. I'm not about individual play and I prefer basketball that showcases the team over any one player but Lebron James will save the NBA this year. Every game he steps up and builds upon his legend, the league gets more and more fans to tune in. Another Finals with defensive oriented teams like the Spurs and Pistons could be devastating for the league. While I appreciate the coaching of the Spurs a more casual fan just might as well take a Tylenol PM instead. If the Cavs move on, I would be surprised if they beat the Spurs but then again, I thought the Pistons would roll right over them as well. Enjoy the show and the NBA needed this right now just like Magic and Bird in the early 80's and MJ in the early 90's.

No comments: