Friday, November 21, 2008




Crawford for Harrington??

I saw this trade come through on the wire and I don't know what to think. I can somewhat see this from Golden State's standpoint being that Crawford can fill it up and we all know that Nellie likes him some runnin and gunnin. Then again, they have been playing well and the time that players like Anthony Morrow is getting right now is so valuable. Hopefully this won't disrupt team chemistry too much and they can continue to spread the wealth. This will either go very well for them or very bad and I don't really see an in-between. This could be a dynamic back court with Crawford and Ellis running the show, Maggette and Jackson on the wings and Latvian rebounding machine manning the middle. Or this will turn into Crawford gunning too much, Ellis being pissed about a lesser team role, Maggette's leg falling off and Jackson stabbing somebody. Stay tuned...

As for the Knicks, this has to be strictly a salary move. Maybe they just looked around and said, "@#$% it". This means less minutes for David Lee and can someone explain to me why he isn't playing? Is it because he doesn't have a good enough J for coach D? Also, this means more Nate Robinson and I think that is frightening. This is more of a salary cap move than anything else and if I'm the Knicks and I continue to stink, does a great city really justify a high profile signing?

What are you thoughts Knicks and Warriors fans if there are any out there that read the blog?

No comments: